The journey of life in the vehicle of body.Mind gives self but it runs only by "Kickkstart".

Friday, January 1, 2010

"A+B=C"

A statement written on blackboard...A+B=C....
Student 1:Oh its so easy....I know that A+B=C...no big deal.
Student 2:A is added to B to obtain C....alright(Huhh....Pythagorus ne kaha hoga chalo maan liya....mere baap ka kya jaa rha hai..)
Student 3:A,B,C....ya I can understand......but the rest I cant ("Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha....main fail ho jaunga...)
Student 4:Pappu  knows it....I will ask him...
Student 5:Who cares Neha sits in front of me....She will help me cheat and I will pass...What else do I need...
Student 6:Let me play FIFA 09(pc game) and worry how will I get a Hand of god in it....
Student 7:Let me sleep first then I will try to understand why is A+B=C...
Student 8:I am hungry and I cant study when I am hungry...
Student 9:I think our education system needs to be changed.I want to be an engineer and I dont understand how A+B=C help me with engineering...
Student 10:Never mind...If not this year...I will pass this subject next year with my parents support...
Student 11:I think Lolita would get impressed by me if I get first rank in class...(so A,B,C...zzzzzzzz....dreams..)
Student 13 to Student 14:Do you why is 'B' feeling cold?Because its between AC....
Student 14:!@@(*^@*^(@#(&a%_)(_&;%.,..,
Student 15:Theres a lot of time left....I managed to pass exams studying just 2 hrs before exams....If I begin to study now holy christ I will top...phewww....
Student 16:A+B=C.....na na na na....meri laundry ka ek bill ek aadhi padhi novel....har time yahi gaana bajta hai dimaag men jab A+B=C padhne baithta hun....is se achha to AIR FM gold hai......
Student 1:I have to know this for my parents...I owe to them....I also have to beat Chintu in exams..pata nahi kya samajhta hai khud ko...
and finally..........
Student 18What is A and B...Why are they added....Why are they equal to C...Why is ma'am writing this...Why are we learning...What if I dont know A+B=C...will not my child be born naked and bald...

4 comments:

Niti said...

what was the point in this post!!! $%^&*(

Param Saraf said...

different interpretations of a simple statement A+B=C.....basically how different minds respond to a situation...whose interpretation is right?...noone knows but the one who delivers the result is certainly considered up and above the person who didnt deliver but was lost in the depths of the problem...

cosmosoul said...

cool thought process !!!
i wonder where that came from or r u somewhere in it as some student no. ___????

Param Saraf said...

bits of every student....preferably the last one... :)