The journey of life in the vehicle of body.Mind gives self but it runs only by "Kickkstart".

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The World is Round::::because the dogs too are fond of a joke...

When the cryptic nuances of bewildered soliliquoy knocks my head off my skin I begin to groove on the tracks of Lady Naga...I take refuge under the broad shoulders of the megalomaniacs and hypochondriacs busy in the upheaval of mankind through their power of living in virtual fantasies...Virtual fantasies rule over the real world and the joy that chaos brings suppresses the inidignation...Metamorphosis has lead to path breaking or should I say head breaking discoveries...Stubborn conscience's sheer delight is in being recognized as a different cyborg in the zombie clad society....

I hope you didnt understand what was written above.....That was meant to be....watch the video below you will understand what I wish to say........

No offence to anyone.... :))



2 comments:

Sherry Wasandi said...

Spell-checks are a fine invention, you know.

Param Saraf said...

I agree...but did u watch the link posted...