The journey of life in the vehicle of body.Mind gives self but it runs only by "Kickkstart".

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

'The Road to Yamuna Bank'





This film showcases the agony that a daily commuter of Delhi Metro Feeder undergoes....I was one of them.On a fine monday morning I got up late and had to bear the repercussions.As the phenonmenon has become quiet frequent people discover new ways to enjoy the thrill of waiting.One of them surely is with your earphones......Many of the viewers would get bored watching the entire video so it was a challenge to make it somewhat interesting.I hope that I succeded in that.....The songs being played in the video were actually being played in my earphones at that instant.The film basically gives you a perspective of man standing in queue, waiting for his turn and his undergoing thought process...The video is also a tribute to MJ....


No comments: