The journey of life in the vehicle of body.Mind gives self but it runs only by "Kickkstart".

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Xperiments with Truth......




(Age of 6:::)I always feel that there is a scientist lurking in me as I love experimenting.It was night and there was power cut.My brother and me had just finished drinking milk and he was just relaxing on the chair.With the candle burning in between us, my mind clicked...I decided to perform a test similar to what scientists perform on rodents.

As it was dark and our house didnt have rodents I had to take up a big decision i.e trying it on a human...("You've got to do what you got to do")...So not worrying about the outcome(As Lord Krishna said) I geared up for the challenge and chose my myself as the test charge(it made me lose my 2 marks in 12th board).

The only other thing burning apart from the candle was the question "What happens when a spoon is heated?"(It is obvious for some big minds reading this blog that anything thats heated gets hot but my mind works ahead...The only doubt I had was whether spoon is a good/bad conductor of heat).

So the experiment started with the spoon placed firmly above the flame for 2 minutes..The time had come....I decided to touch the spoon on my arm...With a retarding acceleration the spoon began to descend on to my arm...Countdown had begun and just when it was about to blastoff my sixth sense fearing a mishap decided to divert the spoon to my brother's arm.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah was the word uttered by my brother as he fell off his chair and later by me when my mom lashed at me(just like a film's hero who after seeing the body of his beloved and another person with a knife full of blood lashes at him and leaves the beloved dying...as if saying "how the hell can you kill him he was my target")...So the experiment ended with the conclusion that "A Man's scream has more priority than that of rodent's so dont experiment without them".........


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah....so thats the reason for the inverter.

Param Saraf said...

yaaah.....lol